Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Read it for the interesting articles

Today's headline:

"Kate Moss poses topless, wears sexy bunny outfit for Playboy's 60th anniversary cover"

The supermodel’s cover issue kicks off the mags yearlong diamond anniversary celebration and her interview is as naughty as her photos. ‘I don’t do boredom’ she says."


Um ... it is a fascinating interview. I was inspired by the photographs ... so much so that I had to mirror a recent submission to the site (thanks Andrea):


To prove that I actually did make an attempt to drag my eyeballs away from more KM imagery, here is my favorite quote from Ms.Moss:
"Now with Instagram and everything, everyone's so on their phones that even when I'm in a restaurant … someone will come up and ask to get a picture with me," she detailed. "I'm like, 'No!'"
If it's not her fans desiring a snapshot of the supermodel than it's the rambunctious paparazzi.
"I went to Portofino with my husband for our anniversary," she recalled. "We took a private plane from Glastonbury, and I didn't think anyone knew where we were going. We got there and what was there? F--king paps. B--tards!"

People, people. Forget Kate ... she's redundant! Photograph the photographs themselves!!!

Observe, slow down, shoot and submit.

No comments:

Post a Comment